Sunday, August 26, 2012

Photo Sketchs: color theory


 split complimentary

 triad

 accented analogous

 triad

 tetrad

 analogus

 split complimentary

 accented analogous

 comlimentary

 complimentary

 accented analogous

 motion capture

 split complimentary

 tetrad

 triad

 low depth-of-field

 accented analogous

 complimentary

 analogous
motion blur

tetrad

 motion blur
 triad

My exploration for this photo sketching process was based on objects in close vicinity: including my roommates, possessions, and near by resources such as a garden, library, store, and various buildings. After this exploration I realized that people were my favorite subject matter, but more difficult to fit into the color categories. The motion blur idea did trigger an idea for my final photos, but it would require me to re-shoot every color category for the final presentation. The idea is to have 4-5 people and to coordinate their color shirts, then have a slow exposure where they slowly mill about each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment