Thursday, September 20, 2012

Issuu First Draft


Well here is my first draft of the Visual Order publication on Issuu. For the most part I think it is a solid start. For the final I know I want to play more with color, arrangement, and make some of the definitions more clear. 

My process involved a good bit of starting over to get to this point. I re-shot all of the gestalt and symmetry photographs because I wanted a more visually consistant look. Then I reselected images for the schematics and balance because I want them to also have a constancy to them because the previous images were all over the place visually and in their subject matter. So I found a photographer and used all of their images (except for one of the schematics) for figure ground, the schematics, and balance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment