Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Final Lecture Poster

After a boat load of iterations this is the final result for my lecture poster for this poster. My main underlying concept for this poster is having the imagery of a doorknob because Barbara recently went back to school for a degree in interactive design, show I wanted to show an image from Vanderslice of something people intact with. I also wanted the image to be close and intimate because of her design sensibly I discovered, especially from her re-design of Martha Stewart Living Magazine. Then I layered it with bold type because she is know for using it in her book cover design.

Overall I think the process for this poster was really interesting, and I am glad to have learned more about Barbara deWilde. Her designs will definitely influence me in the future.












No comments:

Post a Comment