Friday, April 11, 2014

[collection website] Class Response/Crit

Kaylie had the suggestion that my rollovers for the feathers should incorporate my macro photos of the feathers, showing even more detail. Like a magnifying glass

Tessa felt like it was a little bit big on the big screen and to scale down the images just a little, but after she was able to navigate the website on my screen she felt like it was better.

Bri was wondering if my reveal page was also a continuos scroll like my home screen, so that the website felt more unified.

In general people liked the typography and visual style. Also it was brought up I should explain that the feathers were collected by natural cause, i.e. not plucked out of the birds.

I feel pretty good about everything, I just need to keep designing designing designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment