Getting young professionals that have recently moved to a new city alone to explore and engage in community. Promotes a sense of curiosity and adventure while fostering self confidence.
1. Creating profile with a tailored personality and interest survey. Put in information to receive physical key card
2. Dashboard: events calendar and viewing a gallery of everyone's activity (gallery will have a limited half-life, so new content will always be replacing old content)
1. Scavenger hunt: app will prompt the user to have an adventure, if user responds they will be sent on one of many options. Adventures progress in difficulty, and will eventually require multiple people in order to complete an adventure.
2. GPS Pings: Send specific people or groups of people pings of where you are, and what you're doing if you want them to find you. Pings can be color coded to alert the user what type of situation is happening, such as green for open invitation or red for SOS.
1. Adventures lead users to "hidden" spots, where they will have to use a physical key card to activate an experience that they will learn more about the area and history of the city. In order to unlock some of these experiences multiple people and key cards will be required for more advanced adventures. Users will be given rewards they can redeem from local businesses, based upon how many adventures they have completed (like a punch card).
2. Rentable Bicycle Stations: stations will be around the city, and you have to check out the bikes via the app, and then you can pick another bike station to ride to, and the app will prompt you to activities in that area.
Having paid adventures as an option. These paid adventures can vary in cost, but will remain a surprise for users. They can be given a time and date to meet up, and then the group of people that have all paid for the same adventure will embark from there (like going to the zoo).