The url is myfledgling.com and we are now ready to start creating/uploading content now that our template and demo data successfully installed.
This is the progress Morgan and I have made on our branding system. We wanted something flexible, and fun, and this is what we came to.
my self evaluation...
This class has turned out differently than I expected. I thought that we might end up branding Burge Bird Rescue, but I'm glad we came to a conclusion that will end up helping more than just them. If we can distribute cards to all sorts of bird rescues and pet stores here in KC it could help a wide variety of people and birds :) and the more people we can impact the better. I know Morgan and I would also still like to talk to Ashley about changing the law to include birds in animal abuse, but we haven't gotten around to it yet.
Besides that, I feel like Morgan & I are on track with everything, and we've had a good amount of contact with the bird rescue. It's a bit of a drive (30 mins) but we've made it out there 3 times now, and we've had quite a bit of contact through email. We are also in the process of setting up a photo-shoot of the birds from the rescue, we just heard back from them, and we'll be able to set up a date and time fairly soon.
I think we also have a good schedule set up, it's just a matter of getting down and dirty and doing it. So over all I feel good about our progress.
As for the reading responses (sorry, I'm finishing that up today, working on it as you read this) I've definitely been struggling with them. I much prefer class discussions because its easier for me to process by speaking up and listening to others. So I'd understand if this has knocked my grade down.