Monday, December 8, 2014

Self Evaluation // MX

This might be risky to say, but I think Venture might be my favorite project that I've so far in school. I really liked how Jodi and I let the idea come to us rather than us going into it with something specific in mind already. And I think it was great to learn everything we did for our research and I'm glad we were still able to use that in some of that in our final video. I think Jodi and I also worked great together. We had no problems being able to collaborate, and I think we always evenly balanced the workload. We were able to fluidly work between each of our files, so we both got to work on both mobile and desk top.

And when we presented our final video to the class it was great to see everyone smile and laugh. It was just the cherry on top of a great project, to see that what we made effectively caused emotive reactions. That kind of is the end goal anyway, so that people would download it in the end (if it were real).

(I'd also like to give myself a pat on the back for doing the roto-scoping in our video. I'm not after effects person, I can manage, it's just not my forte. So the fact that I was able to take that on, and that the video turned out great made me really happy.)


No comments:

Post a Comment